Weston Bridges is a safe and secure independent community for adult individuals with cognitive and developmental disabilities with low support needs.
More than just a place to live.
Monthly rent covers much more than just your very own single-bedroom apartment. It also includes breakfast & lunch every day, transportation, individualized programming and 24/7 staff support. Plus, enjoy an all-access pass to:
- A private single-bedroom apartment complete with all utilities
- Independent living with trained staff and supportive services available 24/7
- Comprehensive security features
- Employment & Volunteer Placements
- Social, recreational, and educational programming tailored to your interests
- Library complete with a computer lab
- Fitness Center
- Recreation and media space
- Activity rooms for creative expression and peer support
- Laundry Room
- Easy access to the Health & Wellness Center on campus
- Less than a mile from downtown Aurora
Our Core Values.
We will always refer to our resident’s goals, needs, and preferences to help support each person’s independence and growth.
Resident independence will be thoughtfully integrated with daily programming, activities, recreation, skills building, and employment opportunities.
We will always look to access community resources while maintaining a safe and secure place to call home.
Now Accepting Applications Spring 2022
Contact Weston Bridges to learn more about our independent community living.
Live. Work. Play. Stay.
There’s a reason they call it “The City of Lights”. Anyone can enjoy a shining future in this bustling metropolis.
A diverse downtown community brimming with life and opportunity, Aurora is rich in history and richer in pride. Called “One of the Top 10 Most Engaged Cities” by Bloomberg Philanthropies and “A Millennial Hot Spot in Illinois” by RentCafe, this well-run haven continues to rise.
Safely nestled along the historic Fox River, there’s no telling what stories will unfold for you!